Submitted by admin on Wed, 10/19/2016 - 15:08
- To create a Spiritual India where people work with righteousness & self- governance.
- To create a work environment where people work in harmony, peace and happiness.
- To create positive thoughts and courage during times of recession and depression.
- To awaken the inner consciousness and energy in the people to work with devotion and without motive. To focus on one’s right KARMA (action) and not the result of the action.
- To create an environment of cosmic co-operative existence and interdependence.
- To create ethical values and honesty through simplicity and austerity.